Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- Head Start Parents, What Kind of Technology Support Do You Need for Virtual Learning?
- Head Start Reopening Plan. Starting Virtual. Staying Safe.
- Central Office Staff Is Available to Address Your Needs
- More Online Learning Resources for Head Start Parents
- Participating in the 2020 Census Has a Big Impact on Your Future!
› View All