Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- Hinds County Human Resource Agency Offering CDL Training Program
- HCHRA Makes $30,000 Investment in Community Landmark
- HCHRA Head Start Posts Exceptional Gains in Literacy for 2017-2018
- HCHRA Agency Managers Complete PML Program
- Head Start Parents Are Invited to Open House – Tuesday, August 7th
› View All