Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- Boil Water Advisory for Jackson Has Been Lifted
- HCHRA Provides Income Tax Return Preparation at No Cost
- Get Utility Payment Assistance on the Spot at Project SOAR – Tuesday, January 7, 2020
- Join the Global #GivingTuesday Movement on December 3, 2019 Support HCHRA, Help Families in Hinds County
- HCHRA’s 5K Poverty Awareness Run/Walk: And the Winner Is…
› View All