Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- Head Start Parents: Make Plans to Attend an Important Information Session and Parent-Staff Conference Day on Monday, October 26th
- Unemployment Benefits May Affect Your Tax Return
- Parent-Staff Conference Day Is Monday, October 26, 2020
- Health & Developmental Screening Fairs Scheduled for All HCHRA Head Start Students: September 14 – October 5, 2020
- Know Someone Impacted by COVID-19? HCHRA Is Here to Help.
› View All