Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- HCHRA Meets 100% of CSBG Program Standards
- Head Start Centers Will Be Closed April 2, 2021 for Easter Break
- Head Start Centers Will Be Closed March 23, 2021 for Staff Training
- HCHRA Is Offering Free Rides to COVID-19 Vaccination Sites
- Head Start Centers Will Be Closed March 15-19, 2021 for Spring Break
› View All