Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- Water Pressure Has Been Restored. Central Office Staff Will Be Onsite.
- HCHRA Central Office Staff Will Continue to Work Remotely Until Water Pressure Is Restored
- Meal Service Available for Head Start Children on Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- HCHRA Central Office Staff to Work Remotely Until Water Pressure Is Restored
- HCHRA Open for Normal Operations on Monday, February 22, 2021
› View All