Due to a winter weather advisory, Hinds County Human Resource Agency has announced the following service and operational changes for Wednesday, February 17, 2021.
- All HCHRA staff will work remotely and be available by teleconference and/or email during normal business hours.
- Customers who have appointments will be assisted remotely. Family Opportunities Advisors will contact customers via telephone at their scheduled appointment times.
- Due to unsafe road conditions, no transportation services will be provided. Customers should be prepared to make other travel arrangements or reschedule appointments.
- Head Start classrooms will meet virtually at their regularly schedules times.
– Nutrition Services will be closed. No meals will be provided.
– Health and developmental screenings have been canceled.*
– STAR Literacy Assessments have been canceled.*
* Head Start staff will contact parents to reschedule health screenings and literacy assessments.
To deliver a message to an agency staff member, call (601) 923-1822 or email us at email@example.com. To schedule an appointment for services, go online to hchra.itfrontdesk.com or call (601) 962-5935.
We will continue to monitor weather conditions and make adjustments as needed. For the latest updates, please be sure to visit our website www.hchra.org.