Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- Head Start Centers Get New Signs. Can You See Us Now?
- HCHRA Meets 100% of CSBG Program Standards
- Project SOAR! Tuesday, March 6, 2018 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. HCHRA’s Biggest Community Outreach Event Ever.
- Hinds County Human Resource Agency Elects New 2017-2018 Policy Council Executive Officers
- Head Start Centers Closed Wednesday, January 17. Central Office and Neighborhood Services Centers Open at 10 a.m.
› View All