Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- Head Start Recruitment and Job Fair Extravaganza on Friday, June 2, 2017. Join Us for Lunch Too!
- HCHRA Hosts Community Action Partnership Banquet on May 19th in Honor of National Community Action Month
- HCHRA Appreciates Its Employees for 40 Years of Continuous Service
- HCHRA Executive Featured in the Mississippi Business Journal
- Utility Payment Assistance Available on the Spot – Saturday, March 25th
› View All