Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- More Than a Night of Entertainment – HCHRA’s 2017 Awards & Recognition Gala
- It’s Here! The 23rd Annual Awards & Recognition Gala – Friday, September 29, 2017
- A Smashing Senior Awards Day!
- HCHRA Managers Henderson and Long Complete Spring 2017 PML Program
- Apply for Home Energy Assistance on Saturday, August 19, 2017. No Appointment Necessary.
› View All