Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- HCHRA Hosts Head Start Recruitment and Job Fair Day on May 3rd
- Agency and Head Start Centers Closed Due to Inclement Weather
- HCHRA Invites Hinds County Citizens to Attend Public Meetings
- Terry Road Early Head Start Center Named in Honor of Della J. Caugills
- HCHRA Celebrates It’s 18th Annual Awards & Recognition Gala
› View All