Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- Head Start Recruitment Fair with Disabilities Awareness – Saturday, May 14th at the Mississippi Children’s Museum
- HCHRA Provides Drinking Water Lead Test Kits for Head Start Parents
- HCHRA Hosts Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) Recertification for Seniors and Citizens with Disabilities on March 24, 2016
- HCHRA Takes Safety Precautions in Response to Reports of Lead in Drinking Water
- HCHRA Is Searching for Head Start Students
› View All