Welcome to HCHRA!
Welcome to Hinds County Human Resource Agency’s website – a virtual connection to real solutions for citizens in Hinds County Mississippi. You are in the right place for information on: Head Start; Home Energy Assistance; Home-Delivered Meals; Rural Public Transportation; Free Tax Service; Employment and Education Assistance; and SO much more!
HCHRA ensures transparency and accountability by: operating with firm financial controls and prudent decision making; providing detailed monthly reports to the Board of Directors; performing community assessments; evaluating programs to ensure alignment with the mission; making Annual Reports, independent audits and IRS 990 forms available for public consumption and posting them online.
Latest News & Updates
- HCHRA Agency Managers Complete PML Program
- Head Start Parents Are Invited to Open House – Tuesday, August 7th
- We’re Moving up to Kindergarten!
- Hinds County Human Resource Agency Releases Its 2017 Annual Report
- HCHRA Hosts Partnership Dinner in Honor of National Community Action Month
› View All